Wireless Serial to IP Dispenser and Card Reader Communications
Developed for the retail fueling industry, the Allied Serial to IP Adapter enables current loop and serial data communications to flow through a TCP/IP Ethernet network. The current loop adapter makes current loop data compatible in an Ethernet network and allows the data to be transmitted over wired or wireless mediums. Wireless current loop and serial technology from Allied will enable flexibility, network control, and ease of installation for fuel dispensers in a retail forecourt.
Fast and cost-effective solution for damaged conduit or faulty wiring.
- Two Ports to support RS485 or Current Loop Communications
- Fast and Easy Installation with no computer needed
- 24 VDC power is supplied from dispenser
- Manufacturer specific connectors are supplied
- Each current loop port can be configured to use 30mA, 45mA or 60mA
- Hardened and penetration tested TCP/IP stack
- Serial to IP Conversion Adapter Product Specifications
- Serial to IP Conversion Adapter
- Power Distribution and Encryption Switch
- Wireless FAQ
For more information about the Allied Wireless products Click Here.